Our grant-funded project got started a few months later than we expected. As a result, we have some funding available. How do I request permission to reallocate funding?

Funding agencies typically have a process for requesting an adjustment to the activities related to your project and/or the budget. For Office of Justice Programs grants (e.g., BJA, OVC, OJJDP), you will need to request a Grant Award Modification (GAM). For instructions on how to request a GAM, see this instructional video. If you have a grant from another entity, ask your project officer what their agency’s process is for making grant adjustments.